Versatile and practical are two words that describe the Aluminium Tilt and Turn Window. It is like having two windows in one. Tilt and turn aluminium windows are side hung and can be opened into any room in a conventional way.
- Double Glaze U-Value 1.5 W/(m²K)
- Triple Glaze U-Value 1.0 W/(m²K)
- Weather testing report
- Sleek and modern in appearance
- Thermal break stops heat loss through material
- Double or Triple glazed option
- Warm edged spacer bars
- Argon gas filled units
- Available in any RAL colour and laminate foil options.
- Low maintenance, easy clean material
- Stainless steel hinges and locks
Tilt and Turn properties
The second way to open this aluminium tilt and turn window is to tilt it open at the top. This provides extra security reassurance as the aluminium window remains only partially open in this position and also allows for all day ventilation without creating strong draughts. In the tilt position the window allows fresh air to flow in freely at the top while allowing stale air to escape around the sides. Costello Windows uses thermally efficient glass and materials to give excellent air tightness and high heat loss resistance. A multitude of security features make our products rock solid.
If you like what you see please give us a call, our sales team are friendly and waiting for your call. We are one of Munster’s and Ireland’s largest window and door companies.
Email Costellos or call now on 068 34800.