Versatile and practical are two words that describe Tilt and Turn windows. It is like having two windows in one. Tilt and turn Windows are side hung and can be opened into any room in a conventional way. Polaris uPVC Windows range complies fully with TGD 021-1a for department of education technical guidance documents.
uPVC Tilt and Turn Properties
- Triple Glaze U-Value from 0.9 W/(m²K)
- Double Glaze U-Value from 1.2 W/(m²K)
- Polaris Weather Test
- Compliant with TGD-021a for department of eduacation
- uPVC POLARIS A1 rated, internally glazed windows
- Independently certified to BS 6375-1
- Argon gas filled units
- Warm edged spacer bars
- Double or triple glazed with a 70 mm frame
- Co extruded seals to avoid gasket shrinkage and heat loss
- Internally Glazed, glass cannot be removed from outside
- Anti-draft mechanism between hinges for insulation
The second way to open this window is to tilt it open at the top. This provides extra security reassurance as the window remains only partially open in this position and also allows for all day ventilation without creating strong draughts. In the tilt position the window allows fresh air to flow in freely at the top while allowing stale air to escape around the sides.Costello Windows uses thermally efficient glass and materials to give excellent air tightness and high heat loss resistance. A multitude of security features make our products rock solid. If you like what you see please give us a call, our sales team are friendly and waiting for your call. We are one of Munster’s and Ireland’s largest window and door companies.
Email Costellos or call now on 068 34800.