Traditional sliding sash windows from Costello windows are a wonderful addition to any home. They are suitable for traditional or modern homes. Traditional sliding sash windows from Costello windows are made from quality hardwoods such as teak. If a customers has a period looking house and would like a window to complement that, then traditional sliding sash windows are the perfect choice. Timber being a natural insulator provides great insulation and of course we add the best double or triple glazed glass units for energy efficiency. The hinges and locks on all our traditional sliding sash windows are stainless steel as standard.
- Made from hardwood materials such as teak
- Windows can be painted or varnished
- Excellent airtightness and water tightness
- Argon gas filled units, double or triple glazed
- Warm edged spacer bars to prevent heat/cold transmission
- Trogan 90° fire escape hinges for heat insulation and security
- Stainless steel hinges and locks
Sliding Sash Windows Properties
A timber frame vertical sliding sash window is perfect for a protected/listed building or simply to achieve a traditional look. Costello Windows uses thermally efficient glass and materials to give excellent air tightness and high heat loss resistance. A multitude of security features make our products rock solid. If you like what you see please give us a call, our sales team are friendly and waiting for your call. We are one of Munster’s and Ireland’s largest window and door companies.
Email Costellos or call now on 068 34800.