Costello Windows produce bespoke windows in quality hardwoods such as teak for our customers, because we have a dedicated joinery with skilled craftsmen. We can produce a bespoke window in a French, Bay and Bow, arch and triangular top-lights. To finish we will add a quality varnish or paint to give the windows durable and tough finish to withstand the Irish climate.
- Double Glazed U-Values 1.4 W/(m²K)
- Availble in many styles such as casement and sliding sash
- Made from hardwood materials such as teak
- Windows can be painted or varnished
- Excellent airtightness and water tightness
- Argon gas filled units, double or triple glazed
- Warm edged spacer bars to prevent heat/cold transmission
- Trogan 90° fire escape hinges for heat insulation and security
- Stainless steel hinges and locks
Timber Window Properties
Costello Windows uses thermally efficient glass and materials to give excellent air tightness and high heat loss resistance for all bespoke windows. A multitude of security features make our products rock solid. If you like what you see please give us a call, our sales team are friendly and waiting for your call. We are one of Munster’s and Ireland’s largest window and door companies.
Email Costellos or call now on 068 34800.